*I received this planner free for review purposes. All opinions are 100% mine.*
Get your hustle on by using a planner
Do you own a planner? I do, and each one is unique. There is a planner out there for each and every person to fit their personality. Colorful, whimsical, minimal – you name it, it is out there. And now we have amazing companies incorporating business aspects into their planners for the everyday business owner. No need to carry around two different planners unless you want to. Now stick to the end for your chance to win the version highlighted here or their original version.
Start Planner – Your one stop shop for keeping your life organized
The START planner that I have is the Hustle Daily Business Edition. Cut out the business tab in the planner, and you have their Hustle Daily Planner. This planner isn’t a weekly planner where you can see your week at a time but a planner to organize your day.
Each day, minus the weekend, has a Top Three for the day. It also includes your schedule from 5:30 am to 9:00 pm, a space for dinner or your meals, how much you spent eating out that day, a notes section, and space on the side for tracking your calories, water, medication and if you worked out for the day! Whew, that is a lot, but it isn’t cluttered.
The weekend is your Saturday and Sunday that has your schedule from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm, weekly grocery list, a tracker for your water intake, medication, and workout.
The first tabs you see are GOALS and PLANS.
These two areas have so much information to help you identify your goals and to plan for them accordingly.
- The big picture.
- Vision board
- Setting goals: Home Life, Relationships, Spiritual, Physical, Financial, Professional, Education, and Travel.
- Break it down: Goal, the date you want to achieve it by, action steps, and when it was completed. There is dedicated space for six goals.
- Financial Overview: Yearly and Monthly
- Accountability Partners
- Giving back (charity)
- Cleaning: Daily, Weekly/Biweekly, Once A Year, Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall
- Projects: What, Why, Budget, Action Plans, Completed, Actual Amount
- Entertainment: Books, Music, Movies, Events
- Vacation: Flight info, Restaurants & Attractions, Suitcase, Home Life arrangements
- Holiday: Budget, Schedule & To Do, Menu, Groceries, Gifts
For the business owner – big and small
As I stated earlier, there is a section devoted just for those who have a business. This section only comes in the business edition.
This covers everything a business owner would and will need to plan for. Every month there is a budget section with estimated and actual amounts. There’s even a marketing and social media section with a note section for bloggers to jot down ideas. Finally, on the very last page is an area for you to document all of your branding info. Colors, fonts, and any notes related to your branding.
Amazing doesn’t even describe it
There is so much in here to help you achieve your goals and to help keep you hustlin’. Mother, father, business owner or planner hoarder will find this planner useful. And if you love planner stickers as much as I do, you can still use them during your daily planning sessions. Win, win all the way around.
- All entrants must enter HERE.
- Comment below with one goal you have for 2017!
Giveaway ends January 3rd, 2017 at 8:00 am CST.
*Giveaway open to U.S. participants only. You must be 18 years or older to enter.*